Conditions to Use of Website
No Legal Advice
The content of this website is provided solely for general informational purposes, and not as legal or other professional advice. The content of this site may not be complete, accurate, or up-to-date. You should not rely on any content on this website for any purpose. Davis Law does not accept any responsibility for any loss occasioned by reliance on any content on this website. THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
No Attorney-Client Relationship
Davis Law provides legal services in accordance with the relevant laws of the jurisdictions in which it operates. Legal responsibility for the provision of services to clients is defined in engagement terms entered into between clients and Davis Law and these should be relied upon in determining liability for the services provided.
Your access to and use of this website do not form an attorney-client relationship with Davis Law. Such a relationship can only occur after direct, personal communication an attorney and the execution of a written engagement letter. Any unsolicited information you may communicate before formation of an attorney-client relationship will not be protected from disclosure.
Site Cannot Be Used to Effect Legal Notice
Use of this site’s email system may not be used to attempt to provide Davis Law with any nature of legal notice.
Send service of process to:
InCorp Services, Inc.
1090 Vermont Ave. NW, Suite 910
Washington, DC 20005
Send notification of alleged copyright or trademark infringement, union grievances and requests for arbitration, and government agency charges to:
Beverly J. Davis
Davis Law, PLLC
611 Pennsylvania Ave., SE #224
Washington, DC 20003
(866) 936-3888 (toll free)
The copyrights in all content on this site are owned by Davis Law and cannot be used without permission. You are granted a limited license to:
- Temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on davis-lawfirm.com for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on www.davis-lawfirm.com;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Davis Law at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned in this website are the property of their respective owners and cannot be used without express permission.
Some links in this site may lead to other sites. Davis Law does not incorporate any materials appearing in such linked sites by reference, and does not necessarily sponsor, endorse, or otherwise approve of such linked materials.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT SHALL DAVIS LAW, PLLC ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL, SOUNDING IN TORT, CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF THE LOSS OF DATA OR PROFITS DUE TO BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, THE USE OR LOSS OF USE OF WWW.DAVIS-LAWFIRM.COM, OR THAT IS IN ANY WAY RELATED TO OR CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF CONTENT OR MATERIAL CONTAINED IN OR ACCESSED THROUGH WWW.DAVIS-LAWFIRM.COM.
Unless otherwise indicated, lawyers listed on this site are not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization or the California Board of Legal Specialization.
Davis Law is a registered limited liability corporation and is primarily responsible for the contents of this site. Please direct any questions about this site to Beverly Davis.